As Tony’s Super Store Super Star you represent Tony’s Chocolonely. In the Super Store in the Beurs van Berlage in Amsterdam you want to make new choco-friends and improve the choco-friendships. You share Tony’s story, you help the chocolate fans with making their own Unlimiteds bar and you ensure that everyone leaves the Super Store with a smile, and of course, with chocolate. Your knowledge and conversational skills enable you to deal with challenging questions from our fans. You are an example for other Super Stars and you see commercial opportunities in the store. As a Super Star you actively think along on how we can make more impact in the store, and you feel a clear connection with our core values: - outspoken, willful, entrepreneurial & makes you smile. In short: you can make chocolate from anything!
How does your workday look like?
- You tell Tony’s story and you answer the questions of choco-fans and our serious friends.
- You look after the supply and make sure there is chocolate in the store and in the rainbow wall.
- You open (or close) Tony’s Super Store.
- You operate the cash register and help the fans with ordering their Unlimiteds bar.
The ideal candidate
- You like to chat and you know how to make everyone leave the Super Store with a smile.
- You are open, easily approachable and always helpful. Yes, always. Even when someone wants to complain for a moment or maybe ask challenging questions.
- You are available to join the team soon (especially in the evenings and during the weekends).
- You speak English, and maybe you speak Dutch well enough to tell a good joke. If you can tell a joke in another language we like that too
- You always challenge yourself and team Tony’s to increase ambitions. Dare to make mistakes and learn from them. Raise the bar!
- You fit in with your own way within the Super Store Team and our core values: outspoken, willful, entrepreneurial & makes you smile
- And lastly, you can make chocolate from anything and everything: maintain and support a can-do attitude, jump in wherever necessary, whenever necessary.
What we offer
- A great team of enthusiastic colleagues with a heart for Tony’s Chocolonely brand and mission.
- Work closely with other Super Store Super Stars and Tony’s Super Store manager & assistant (Pascal & Rense).
- A great Super Store in the center of Amsterdam.
- The annual Super Store outing!
- Very tasty lunch & (healthy) snacks in abundance. Better than at home, we often hear..
- Season tickets to visit Ajax matches with your fellow Tony’s.
- Inspiration sessions and the possibility to participate in our weekly yoga classes and bootcamp in Westerpark.
- We all work hard and have fun. Loads and loads of fun! Because we looooooooooooooove having fun at work. Don’t get us wrong, we know how to work our socks off too.
- And of course, lotssss of chocolate.
Heb je interesse of wil je meer weten over de functie? Neem dan contact op met onze consultant Rinske den Boer via email@example.com of bel bel 06 11198026.